Model DMXHD-32N Heavy Duty
Model DMXHD-32N Heavy Duty
Series: DMX Self-Supporting
Wade's DMXHD-32N 32' DMX Heavy Duty Tower is packaged complete with CBS-06 concrete base stubs, top plate, rotor plates, (2) model 244A cast aluminum mast clamps and all necessary hardware. Mast not included.
- Attractive tapered design.
- "X" brace with beaded channel leg.
- Enhancements made to both leg profile and taper allow for easier installation and improved tower structure.
- High strength galvanized steel construction.
- Eight foot sections.
- Sections 5 & 6 are 12 gauge, 3 & 4 are 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Compact shipping package.
- Free standing installation.
- Ideal for amateur radio and industrial/commercial communications applications.
- Climb shields recommended.
- Designed to withhold impact load of a climber in case of a fall in accordance with CSA-S37-13. See installation instructions for more information.*
LOAD LIMITS: DMXHD Heavy Duty Towers are designed to support up to 9 square feet (0.84 m2) projected wind area.**
NOTE: Never install a tower or tower section found to have missing or damaged components. Only Wade replacement components or hardware may be used on DMX products. Failure to exercise this caution can result in injury or death. Consult distributors for replacement sections or parts if required.
* Towers have not been tested to be in compliance with other sections of CSA-S37-13.
** Tower load limits are based on survival, and cannot be stamped by a licensed engineer.
- Tower Height: 32' (9.75m)
- Wind Load: 9 sq.ft. (0.84 m2)
Skidded Dimensions: 101" L x 29" W x 29" H / Cubic Feet: 24.5 / Weight: 230 lbs
Unskidded Dimensions: 96" L x 24" W x 24" H / Cubic Feet: 16 / Weight: 180 lbs
- DMX Self-Supporting Tower Specifications
- DMX Tower Section Identification
- DMX Tower Shipping Measurements
- DMX Tower Accessories
- DMX Self-Supporting Tower Installation Instructions
- Climb Shield Installation Instructions
- Tower Preventative Maintenance Instructions
- Guying Instructions
- Wade Antenna DMX Self-Supporting Towers - Featured Product
- Wade DMX Self-Supporting and Bracketed Towers
- Wade DMX Tower Installation - Gin Pole Method
- Wade DMX Tower Installation - Crane Method
Request information for this product:
DMXHD-32N Hardware Kit
CBS-06 DMX Section 6 Concrete Base Stubs
CS-6 DMX Section 6 Climb Shields
GS-123 DMX Sections 1-3 Guy Station
GS-456 DMX Sections 4-6 Guy Station.
HUB3-6 DMX Sections 3-6 Hinge-Up Base
DMXHD-32N Heavy Duty
- Tower Height: 32'
- Max Wind Load: 9sq.ft.
244A Cast Aluminum Mast Clamp
- Mast OD: Up to 2½"
BBMB Ball Bearing Mast Bearing
- Mast OD: Up to 2"
DMX Top Section Rotor/Top Plates